Friday, August 13, 2010

Ever feel like you just got punched in the stomach?

Saw oncologist with the wife today.....they can't tell if the nodes in her lungs or the lesions in her liver are cancer or not because they are too small to diagnose or biopsy.....which means the doctor can't tell us if my girl is terminal or not.

They do say that even if they are cancer the chemo and radiation will "treat" them as well. My hope is that her treatment will obliterate them, but we have to watch them.

Wholly crap!

Part of me is happy they are treatable and part of me is devastated that the doctor can't say definitively that she is NOT terminal......scared....angry....and so many emotions in my head and heart i could not begin to explain how i feel, think, am.

Chemo starts 8/27/2010....2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment