Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Need a Miracle!

I'm so stressed and worried about so many things right now with regard to the wife's cancer, treatment, her job, her insurance, how she is handling everything.

I'm beside myself and feel quite paralyzed today.....although I am doing all I can I fear it won't be enough to make this as easy and stress free for her as something like this can be........LOL....i know, I'm nuts.

This is hard enough already without her work and other things making it worse. They say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy her health and well being and our sanity.......unfortunately, I lost the lottery again....LOL

If ever I've needed a miracle, it's now. Not sure how much more I can endure
Lost a baby
Dog died
Mother-in-law died
Wife has cancer
....and the entire world seems hell bent on making this as hard/impossible to handle and deal with as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment