Friday, November 5, 2010

A bit more then a moment of light...

Thursday

....really, REALLY enjoyed my evening out last night. I spent over an hour chit chatting with my friend Tina P. at the book store. Both our lives have been so crazy that it's been quite awhile since we got to just be and talk alone. I knew I had been missing the crap outta her, but didn't until last night realize JUST HOW MUCH I have missed our time together.

If that wasn't enough.......I then spend the next 2.5 hours chatting away with my friend Amanda, who I like talking to so much, I hadn't even realized that we were talking for that long.....the time just flew by.

With both these women I feel like I could talk about just about anything and be my silly, goofy, geeky self without reservation. There are only a handful of people in my life I feel this comfortable with, and it's a wonderful feeling.

Friday

Today was a chemo day that went well and quickly, and now my T is out with one of her most dear friends for a little escape of her own, and while I was out last night her friend S came over with a killer yummy soup too.

I feel rejuvenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment