Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On a Mission

Been trying to raise money for our crazy out of pocket  medical bills......not that anything has worked so far.

So LATE the other night I created a "Donations Web Site" . Twittered it out and Facebooked it out too and even put it on a traffic exchange and spent hours surfing for credits.....so far 2 people donated.

Not feeling too hopeful about this one, but it's worth a shot. I asked everyone on twitter and facebook to share or re-tweet it, which I hate doing. Asking people to post or tweet something for me, that is......but pride went out the window a long time ago. A lot shared it at least. Thanks for those that did. Means a lot to me.

I'm going to try posting the link different days and times of day also.

If anyone is actually reading this blog and you have a blog yourself, would you consider writing a post about this or placing a link on your page? ...and email me and tell me, if you do with your blog address so I can link back to you. I'm going to add Links to Friends and supporters in the sidebar this weekend if not sooner.

Headed to hospital to get Tina into surgery to put her port in her chest so they can start chemo next week.....

Feel free to follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/katpop

1 comment:

  1. I will be doing this on my blog. Once finances start to even out for us, we will be happy to donate.

    ReplyDelete